NetZero Clean Energy offers several options to finance your project:
Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) :
- This financial agreement uses a portion of the energy savings to pay for the project, and the customer receives the balance of the energy savings.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) :
- Pay for the power produced on a KWH rate plan.
- Pay a monthly lease payment. The payment is always lower than the amount of the energy savings.
Traditional Bank Financing
- NetZero Clean Energy works with several large banks that specialize in clean energy loans.
- The term of the loan and amortization schedule is set up to cut costs within the project energy savings time line. Customers will be able to pay for the plan and receive the balance of the energy savings.
Customer Funds the Project:
- NetZero Clean Energy will work with your finance team to come up with a plan that meets your requirements.
We would love to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. Please feel free to call us at one of our offices on the left or send us an email using the form below.
© 2018 NetZERO Energy by Candle3. All Rights Reserved.